Dr. DePasquale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eugene DePasquale, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. DePasquale completed a residency at Yale University School Of Med. He currently practices at USC Center for Advanced Heart Failure and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DePasquale is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Yale University Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Yale University School Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Yale University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Yale University School Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2005
- Haverford College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DePasquale?
Have been seeing him for over three years now. Always professional and friendly. Answers any questions I might have. He always explains my test results and clearly communicates what I need to do.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eugene DePasquale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. DePasquale's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DePasquale accepts your insurance.
Dr. DePasquale frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Congestive Heart Failure, and Wheezing.
Dr. DePasquale's office is located at 1510 San Pablo St Ste 322, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
USC Center for Advanced Heart Failure