Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ethan Ellis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Ellis completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Uchealth Cardiovascular Services and is affiliated with Ivinson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uchealth Cardiovascular Services2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 221-1000
UCHealth Heart And Vascular Clinic
Intermountain Internal Medicine PC3116 Willett Dr, Laramie, WY 82072 Existing Patients: (307) 742-9411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
Highly recommend. Had a icd, pacemaker and loop monitor inserted. No complications. Excellent doctor with great bedside manners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellis frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ellis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital