Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Estelle Torbey, MD
Dr. Estelle Torbey, MD is
Arabic, French, Italian
- New York University Medical Center Tisch Hospital|Staten Is University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Staten Island University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2011
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF BEIRUT / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Internship Hospital — 2008
- LEBANESE UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torbey?
Dr Torbey is a very smart doctor
- Community Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Estelle Torbey, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Torbey's profile.
Dr. Torbey in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Torbey's office is located at 780 Route 37 W Ste 120 Toms River, NJ 08755. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Torbey is able to speak Arabic, French and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Torbey provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Estelle Torbey, MD is affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Estelle Torbey, MD holds board certification in Cardiac Electrophysiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Torbey has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Estelle Torbey, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Electrophysiology of Ocean County
John Merlino, MD780 Route 37 W Ste 120, Toms River, NJ 08755 Existing Patients: (732) 702-0485