Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Essam Othman, MD is a rehabilitation psychologist in Elizabeth, NJ. Dr. Othman completed a residency at Seton Hall U Sch Grad Med Ed, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Family Medical Group and is affiliated with Trinitas Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Seton Hall U Sch Grad Med Ed, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Internship Hospital
- KASR EL AINI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE / UNIVERSITY OF CAIRO, Medical School — 1979
- University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Japanese, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Othman?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Essam Othman, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Othman's profile.
Dr. Othman frequently treats the following conditions: Vitamin D Deficiency, Hip Sprain, and Obesity. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Othman's office is located at 700 N Broad St Ste LL4, Elizabeth, NJ 07208. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Othman is able to speak Spanish, Arabic, and Japanese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Othman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Essam Othman, MD is affiliated with Trinitas Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Othman has over 43 years of healthcare experience.
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Family Medical Group
Family Medical Group700 N Broad St Ste LL4, Elizabeth, NJ 07208 (908) 436-0022