Dr. Esosa Odigie-Okon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Camden, NJ. Dr. Odigie-Okon completed a residency at Bridgeport Hospital. She currently practices at Cooper University Hosp Rdlgy and is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Odigie-Okon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cooper University Hosp Rdlgy
Cooper University Hospital1 Cooper Plz, Camden, NJ 08103 (856) 342-2000
- University of Benin / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Saint Francis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Bridgeport Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Interfaith Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Odigie-Okon?
I was searching for a new cardiologist. I had a couple of recommendations, but I decided to go to Dr. Okon. I did not have any information regarding her but I liked that she was in Warsaw at least once a week, Upon my first visit, I was so impressed with her professionally and her friendly and caring manner. I feel she cares and is very thorough. She listens and she follows through. That's a great combination! I totally recommend her to anyone.
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana