Dr. Ernest Kornmehl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kornmehl's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ernest Kornmehl, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Wellesley, MA. Dr. Kornmehl completed a residency at Yale New Haven/Med School. He currently practices at Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kornmehl is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass Ee Infirm/harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Yale New Haven/Med School, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates
Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates54 Washington St, Wellesley, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (781) 237-3366
Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates44 WASHINGTON ST, Brookline, MA 02445 Existing Patients: (877) 870-2010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kornmehl?
The staff at the Wellesley office are all so nice! Dr Kornmehl performed lipiflow and LASIK on me. My eyes haven’t felt dry or scratchy... my eyes don’t even feel like I had surgery. Best thing I’ve ever done, and I’m so happy I went to Dr Kornmehl for this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kornmehl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kornmehl frequently treats Chalazion, Stye, and Keratitis.
Dr. Kornmehl's office is located at 54 Washington St, Wellesley, MA 02481. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kornmehl speaks Yiddish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kornmehl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital