Dr. Sutcliffe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Wellesley Hills, MA. Dr. Sutcliffe completed a residency at Tufts Med Ctr. He currently practices at Wellesley Eye, PC and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tufts Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellesley Eye, PC
Wellesley Eye, PC65 Walnut St Ste 330, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481 Existing Patients: (781) 237-1580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sutcliffe?
Called with a question about my eye. I had just poked it and was concerned if I had a problem. His experience shoined through and kept me at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ernest Sutcliffe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sutcliffe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sutcliffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sutcliffe frequently treats Blepharitis, Visual Field Defects, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Sutcliffe's office is located at 65 Walnut St Ste 330, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center