Dr. Gardner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erinn Gardner, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Canton, GA. She currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Piedmont Mountainside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gardner is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern University Children's Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago-Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Spelman College in Atlanta, GA, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gardner?
Dr. Gardner is very patient. She takes the time to listen to and address all my concerns. She is very thorough in my treatment. We discuss my treatment options and come up with a plan together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erinn Gardner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gardner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gardner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gardner frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Asthma, and Allergy Testing.
Dr. Gardner's office is located at 100 Old Ball Ground Hwy Ste B, Canton, GA 30114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital