Dr. Erin Dunbar, MD is a oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Dunbar completed a residency at Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Atlanta Brain and Spine Care and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunbar is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Atlanta Brain and Spine Care2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 645, Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 605-2050
Shands University FL Neurosgy
Shands University FL Neurosgy1600 SW ARCHER RD, Gainesville, FL 32610 (352) 273-9000
- Palliative Medicine & Hospice, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Veterans Admin Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Johns Hopkins U, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Neurooncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Medical-Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Florida, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2001
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunbar?
Fantastic Doctor would highly recommend to anyone dealing with chemo !!
- Piedmont Hospital