Dr. Araneda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erick Araneda, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Araneda completed a residency at U A M S Medical Center. and is affiliated with Delta County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Araneda is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ky Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U A M S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U Francisco Marroquin, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505 Existing Patients: (970) 244-8708
Western Slope Cardiology
Western Slope Cardiology2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 298-2482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Araneda?
He saved my life!! I'm forever greatful!! The only reason he is not my doctor now is I moved to another state.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erick Araneda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Araneda's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Araneda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Araneda frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Araneda's office is located at 360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Saint Marys Medical Center