Click here to compare with other Integrative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Erica Song, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Song completed a residency at New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital. She currently practices at Englewood Obstetrics & Gynecology Womens Group and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Song is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York Univ, Internship Hospital — 1998
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Institute Of Integrative Nutrition, Holistic Health Coach, Other Education
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Song?
Dr Song and her staff are kind, considerate and compassionate. My wait time was minimal, the office, exam and phlebotomy rooms were so clean, that’s really important to me. Dr Song listened to me when no one else had. She prescribed both conventional and non conventional medicines for me. I’m blessed to have her as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Song frequently treats Ovarian Cancer Screening, Acupuncture, and Allergies.
Dr. Song's office is located at 286 Engle St Fl 2, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Song speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Song has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center