Dr. Flores has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erica Flores, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Flores completed a residency at Banner Good Samar Med Ctr/ Phoenix VAMC. She currently practices at East Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flores is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samar Med Ctr/ Phoenix VAMC, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MercyCare Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flores?
Absolutely the best cardiologist I have met! She is efficient, insightful, friendly and quite brilliant in her cardiology practice. I have complete trust in her abilities to do what is best for addressing the specific needs of the patient. Dr. Flores has 100% of my trust in how she understands and cares for my complicated cardiac issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erica Flores, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flores' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flores accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flores frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Flores' office is located at 595 N Dobson Rd Ste 48, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flores speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
East Valley Cardiology