Dr. Smouha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Smouha, MD is a allergy specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Smouha completed a residency at Manhattan E E T Hosp, Otolaryngology St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, General Surgery. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates - Fifth Ave and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smouha is board certified in Neurotology.
- Manhattan E E T Hosp, Otolaryngology St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Ear Rsch Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ENT and Allergy Associates - Fifth Ave
ENT and Allergy Associates - Fifth Ave261 5th Ave Rm 901, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 679-3499
ENT and Allergy Associates - Melville
ENT and Allergy Associates - Melville115 Broadhollow Rd Fl 1, Melville, NY 11747 Existing Patients: (631) 591-9990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smouha?
Dr. Smouha spent time to know the cause of my problem, explained to me in detail and offered the solution for it. Thanks a lot .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Smouha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smouha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smouha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smouha frequently treats Vertigo, Cholesteatoma, and Perforated Eardrum.
Dr. Smouha's office is located at 261 5th Ave Rm 901, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smouha speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital