Dr. Margolis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Margolis, MD is a urology specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Margolis completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at New Jersey Urology and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Urology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margolis?
I found Dr. Margolis to be very efficient, pleasant, a no nonsense doctor. It's what I expect a doctor to be. His experience and professionalism go a long way to allowing the patient to have full condfidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Margolis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margolis frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Margolis' office is located at 300 Grand Ave Ste 202, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Margolis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
New Jersey Urology
Urology Center Of Englewood300 Grand Ave Ste 202, Englewood, NJ 07631 (201) 816-1900