Dr. Eric Shoemaker, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shoemaker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Shoemaker, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Thornton, CO. Dr. Shoemaker completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Ascent Medical Consultants and is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shoemaker is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Washington University/Barnes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Broward General Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Nova Southeastern University, Medical School — 2008
- Colorado State Univeristy, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascent Medical Consultants
Ascent Medical Consultants9351 Grant St Ste 100, Thornton, CO 80229 Existing Patients: (720) 598-5468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shoemaker?
Dr. Eric Shoemaker is one of the finest doctor I ever have in my life. He is very humble and listens to all your problems carefully. Truly a gem, highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shoemaker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shoemaker frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Shoemaker's office is located at 9351 Grant St Ste 100, Thornton, CO 80229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shoemaker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Center
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital