Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Black, MD
Dr. Eric Black, MD is
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School
- Columbia Coll Phys & Surg, Medical School
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston), Internship Hospital
- Harvard Combined Orthopedic Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Black?
He was very professional and personable. Had a great experience with my reverse shoulder operation. He always went above and beyond at all to my appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Eric Black, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Black's profile.
Dr. Black in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Black frequently treats the following conditions: Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis and Joint Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Black's office is located at 1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Black is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Black provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Eric Black, MD is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Eric Black, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Eric Black, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Overlook Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
UCLA Westwood Headache
Summit Medical Group Ambulatory Surgery Center1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 Existing Patients: (551) 497-5675
Summit Medical Group Ambulatory Surgery Center1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922 Existing Patients: (908) 273-4300
Summit Medical Group
Summit Atlantic Surgery Center LLC140 Park Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932 Existing Patients: (908) 273-4300