Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hohenwalter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Hohenwalter, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Hohenwalter completed a residency at FMLH. He currently practices at Medical College Of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Dotter Intervent Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- FMLH, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St. Lukes, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1998
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-3700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hohenwalter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hohenwalter frequently treats Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Hohenwalter's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hohenwalter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital