Dr. Eric Geiser, MD is a pulmonologist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Geiser completed a residency at Physicians Medical Center Carraway. He currently practices at Mercy Health Physican Partners and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geiser is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Mercy Health Physican Partners
Mercy Heatte Physician Partners Pulmonary310 Lafayette Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 685-5666
- California Pacific Med Ctr - Pacific, Fellowship Hospital
- Physicians Medical Center Carraway, Residency Hospital
- Physicians Medical Center Carraway, Internship Hospital
- State University Of New York College At Geneseo, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geiser?
Dr Geiser is a very knowledgeable, courteous and compassionate doctor. At each encounter, I feel fully listened to and understood - like I have all the time in the world to be heard, while at the same time Dr. Geiser is efficient, practical and excellent in his explanations of medical education and the appointment time is reasonable. In sort, Dr. Geiser is genuinely professional and compassionately invested in his patients.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus