Dr. Eric Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Nc Bapt Hosp-Bowman Gray Sc. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Nc Bapt Hosp-Bowman Gray Sc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- NE Ohio U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardio8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Very thoughtful and knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist University Hospital