Dr. Eric Solomon, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Solomon completed a residency at Edward Hines Jr Va Hospital. He currently practices at Pain Relief Clinic, MD Marietta, GA and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Pain Relief Clinic, MD Marietta, GA
Pain Relief Clinic, MD1395 S Marietta Pkwy Se Bldg 100, Marietta, GA 30067 Existing Patients: (770) 425-8700
- Edward Hines Jr Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Flint Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University of Central Florida, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Applied Risk Management Solutions
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- One Call Care Management
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Virginia Health Network
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solomon?
Fantastic and empathetic doctor. Friendly staff and welcoming staff.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center