Dr. Eric Lonseth, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Lonseth completed a residency at University of California, San Francisco. He currently practices at Lonseth Interventional Pain Centers and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lonseth is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Lonseth Interventional Pain Centers
Eric Lonseth M.d. A Professional Medical Corp.4213 Teuton St, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 327-5857
- University Of California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Other Education — 2007
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Tulane Univesity Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2002
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lonseth?
Dr. Lonseth and his staff are wonderful. He’s giving me my life back. I do annually injections which allows me to deal with my back pain. I started seeing him when he was with EJ. I consider him to be one of the top 5 doctors in my life.
- East Jefferson General Hospital