Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Eric Hanson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Hanson completed a residency at Loma Linda University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics and is affiliated with Fresno Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Kern Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanson?
As terrified as I was to have the surgery, it was a good experience and my surgery went well. And now I am on the mend. Dr Hanson was very good to explain the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hanson frequently treats Knee Replacement, Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Hanson's office is located at 1270 E SPRUCE AVE, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center