Dr. Blum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Blum, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Blum completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital Washington University. He currently practices at Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Medstar Harbor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blum is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Hosps Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blum?
He was very informative and took the time to explain everything to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Blum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blum frequently treats Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Hernia, and Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis.
Dr. Blum's office is located at 1838 Greene Tree Rd Ste 400, Baltimore, MD 21208. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Harbor Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center