Dr. Ackah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Ackah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pickerington, OH. Dr. Ackah completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians and is affiliated with OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ackah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Yale University, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians
Ohio Health Heart and Vascular Physicians1010 Refugee Rd Ste 310, Pickerington, OH 43147 Existing Patients: (614) 788-4390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ackah?
The bestest, the kindest and very professional. He talks your language as far as understanding the procedures and diagnosis …
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Ackah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ackah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ackah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ackah frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ackah's office is located at 1010 Refugee Rd Ste 310, Pickerington, OH 43147. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital