Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Eric Ackah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pickerington, OH. Dr. Ackah completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Heart & Vascular Physicians and is affiliated with OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ackah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Yale Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 2002
- Yale University, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ackah?
The bestest, the kindest and very professional. He talks your language as far as understanding the procedures and diagnosis …
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ackah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ackah frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ackah's office is located at 1010 Refugee Rd Ste 310, Pickerington, OH 43147. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Ohio Health Heart & Vascular
Ohiohealth Physician Group Inc.260 Polaris Pkwy, Westerville, OH 43082 (614) 533-3470
OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians
Ohiohealth Physician Group Primary1325 Stringtown Rd Ste 240, Grove City, OH 43123 (614) 533-5000