Dr. Eric Silverstein, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Silverstein completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Francis Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silverstein is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Saint Francis Medical Group
Saint Francis Medical Group1000 Asylum Ave Ste 4301, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-9623
- Shands Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silverstein?
My mother (91) fell and broke her femur, her hip and her pelvis in two places. She passed recently at 97. She was forever thankful that Dr. Silverstein was her doctor. She walked fine as long as she lived. Amazing, amazing skilled, brilliant doctor. We can never thank him enough.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Hahnemann