Dr. Eric Pillemer, MD is a hematology specialist in Glens Falls, NY. Dr. Pillemer completed a residency at Stanford U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Glens Falls Hospital and is affiliated with Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pillemer is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pillemer?
He has helped me a lot, is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. And what he does not know, he looks up and/or finds an an appropriate specialist to carry on the diagnostic efforts and make recommendations. He encourages me to participate in the decision making about my care, and is even willing to modify a view or a plan as necessary or appropriate. A model of confidence without a trace of arrogance! From this rural setting I've had to do a good deal of traveling to make up for inadequacies, "fiascoes" and a "disaster" or two (his words for the frequent snafus at our community hospital) that have affected my care, but overall I couldn't ask for a better doctor to be in my corner. I'm grateful and still feeling hopeful about my future.
- Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake
- Glens Falls Hospital