Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Enrique Fernandez, MD is a neurology specialist in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Fernandez completed a residency at Monmouth Med Center. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurology and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fernandez is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Universidad Central del Este - San Pedro de Macoris, Medical School
- Suny State University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Monmouth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurology
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurology2500 Starling St Ste 501, Brunswick, GA 31520 Existing Patients: (912) 466-4050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandez?
He is a great dr. He has awesome bed side manner and my daughter who is 15 now has been seeing hi. Since she was 6 for migraines. He also diagnosed her daddy with multiple sclerosis 15 years ago. He is a good person and good dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernandez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fernandez frequently treats Headache, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Migraine.
Dr. Fernandez's office is located at 2500 Starling St Ste 501, Brunswick, GA 31520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick