Dr. Enrique Ballesteros, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ballesteros' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Enrique Ballesteros, MD is a hematology specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Ballesteros completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Med Center. Dr. Ballesteros is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Columbia Presbyterian Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 263 Farmington Ave # Cg045, Farmington, CT 06030 Existing Patients: (860) 679-2980
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ballesteros?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ballesteros accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ballesteros frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia.
Dr. Ballesteros' office is located at 263 Farmington Ave # Cg045, Farmington, CT 06030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ballesteros has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.