Dr. Emmanuel Brown, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Brown completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Bethel Medical Center and is affiliated with United Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Bethel Medical Center
Scafidi & Henrix121 Congressional Ln Ste 316, Rockville, MD 20852 Existing Patients: (240) 221-3116
Akan, French, Ga, Twi
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Science And Technology / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
After conducting extensive research for a PCP, I decided to try Dr. Brown because of his positive reviews on here and another website, and because of his proximity. I've had only 3 visits, including 1 just to get my bloodwork done. I am impressed by Dr. Brown's personability and professionalism. After my lab results were in and when I was at the office today, he explained the meaning of significant categories that were measured. Dr. Brown also communicated where my results fell in a clear and professional way. I had told Dr. Brown that I was anxious about my results before he explained them to me. After we looked at the results together, he encouraged me to take a deep breath and told me that everything was fine. He also provided good and helpful suggestions on how to improve in a few specific areas. So suffice to say, Dr. Brown has a good bedside manner. His administrative staff is friendly and professional as well. The nurse who took my blood allowed me to play music on my phone.
- United Medical Center