Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emily Baker, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Baker completed a residency at University of Chicago. She currently practices at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Lebanon Region and is affiliated with Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Margarets Hosp-Tufts U, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Lebanon Region
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 653-9306
Dartmouth-hitchcock2300 Southwood Dr, Nashua, NH 03063 Existing Patients: (603) 653-9306
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emily Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center