Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Emil Shakov, MD is a general surgery specialist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Shakov completed a residency at Seton Hall School of Medicine. He currently practices at Specialty Physicians NJ, PC and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. Dr. Shakov is board certified in General Surgery.
- The Valley Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Seton Hall School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Monmouth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1999
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Specialty Physicians NJ, PC
Specialty Physicians NJ PC501 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 9, Freehold, NJ 07728 Existing Patients: (732) 845-5001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shakov?
I would recommend Dr. Emil Shakov to anyone. I’ve trusted him four times already, he is a great Dr. and person!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shakov frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Hernia Repair, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Shakov's office is located at 501 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 9, Freehold, NJ 07728. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shakov speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shakov has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus