Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Emerson Perin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Perin completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Southwest Cardiovascular Consultants P.A. and is affiliated with St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Episcopal Hosp/THI, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Faculdade De Medicina, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perin?
I transferred to Dr. Perrin after being a patient of Dr. Patrick Hogan for decades. Dr. Perrin is excellent, he listens, interacts, responds, and offers the very best care anyone could expect. His staff at Texas Heart Medical Group are also excellent. Anytime I have reached out to them, they have resonded immediately. I have not experienced the level of care they offer at any other of my caregivers and feel very fortunate to have such an esteemed and capable physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Perin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Perin frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Perin's office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 2220, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perin speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center