Call (629) 219-7753 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Emad Dodin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dickson, TN. Dr. Dodin completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Dickson Cardiology Specialists and is affiliated with Tristar Horizon Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dodin is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ill Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Ill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dickson Cardiology Specialists
Dickson Cardiology Specialists113 Highway 70 E Ste A, Dickson, TN 37055 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7753
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dodin?
Excellent quality care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emad Dodin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dodin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dodin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dodin frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Dodin's office is located at 113 Highway 70 E Ste A, Dickson, TN 37055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dodin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Horizon Medical Center