Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Emad Aziz, MD
Dr. Emad Aziz, MD is
- Roosevelt St Luke's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2005
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2004
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aziz?
Excellent and bright Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Emad Aziz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Aziz's profile.
Dr. Aziz in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Aziz frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations and Syncope. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Aziz's office is located at 1000 10th Ave New York, NY 10019. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Aziz is able to speak Arabic and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Aziz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Emad Aziz, MD is affiliated with University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Emad Aziz, MD holds board certification in Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Emad Aziz, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- University Hospital
Saint Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Lab1000 10th Ave, New York, NY 10019 (212) 241-1822
University Medical Practice Associates411 W 114th St # Clinich, New York, NY 10025 (212) 523-2400
Mount Sinai St Luke s
St Lukes Hospital1111 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025 (212) 523-4017
University Medical Practice Associates
University Medical Practice Associates425 W 59th St, New York, NY 10019 (212) 523-2400