Dr. Elvis Rema, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Rema completed a residency at The George Washington University. He currently practices at National Anesthesia Partners Association and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rema is board certified in Anesthesiology.
National Anesthesia Partners Association21 Reade Pl Ste 2400, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (845) 214-1300
- Columbia U NY Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- The George Washington University, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Coll Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of FL, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rema?
He is very kind, compassionate, intelligent, professional and efficient man. His staff are amazing! I was so amazed By his knowledge base and clear-cut diagnosis and plan. Even more amazing he executed that plan very professionally and efficiently as does his staff! That office seems to run like a well oiled machine. I was very impressed and would totally recommend him. In fact, I can’t recommend him enough!! I am a registered nurse and have been going through a very difficult time medically. After a long hospitalization and numerous follow-ups with various physicians, it becomes very discouraging as the physician says one thing and does not follow through and the staff have no idea what is going on. I had an appointment with him and he and his staff have been right by my side following up swiftly and effectively! All I can say is amazing and it makes me feel very secure!!
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center