Dr. Patterson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eltanya Patterson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Aventura, FL. Dr. Patterson completed a residency at Morehouse School of Medicine. Dr. Patterson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- AnMed Health Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Miami Dade Community College North Campus, Undergraduate School — 1997
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 18851 Ne 29th Ave Ste 700, Aventura, FL 33180 Existing Patients: (800) 341-5096
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patterson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eltanya Patterson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patterson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patterson frequently treats Hypokalemia , Tobacco Use Disorder, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Patterson's office is located at 18851 Ne 29th Ave Ste 700, Aventura, FL 33180. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.