Dr. Feinman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elliott Feinman, MD is a cataract surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Feinman completed a residency at New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at North Manhattan Eye Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Other Education — 1973
- The City College of New York, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, Hebrew, Mandarin, Spanish
North Manhattan Eye Center
North Manhattan Eye Center4966 Broadway, New York, NY 10034 Existing Patients: (212) 304-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feinman?
Dr Feinman is an Excellent Doctor, if wouldn't be because of the Fantastic Surgery he performed in my right eye, I wouldn't be able to see like I can see now, I was about to lost my sight on my right eye and Dr Feinman with his experience and knowledge gave me back my 20/20 vision. I recommend him without any doubt. He is very good at what he do. Vladimir Miranda from New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elliott Feinman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feinman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feinman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feinman frequently treats Pterygium, Migraine, and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Feinman's office is located at 4966 Broadway, New York, NY 10034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feinman speaks Spanish, Chinese, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center