Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Marmur completed a residency at Dermatology - Cornell University, New York Hospital, New York, NY. She currently practices at Marmur Medical and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marmur is board certified in Dermatology.
Marmur Medical12 E 87th St Apt 1a, New York, NY 10128 (212) 996-6900
- Dermatology - Cornell University, New York Hospital, New York, NY, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marmur?
Normally, I would not say anything about my doctor (being an older male senior) but Dr. Marmur should be recognized as having the highest rating given her strong medical experience, superior patient handling and excellent staff (from front desk to assistant's like Jennifer). I started with a tele visit and the doctor noticed that I could have a cancer lesion and immediately arranged for an examination in the office. During the visit her observation proved accurate and mole surgery was performed immediately and, therefore, I did not need to come back for another visit like most doctors would have done. Good news for me, especially in these difficult times.
- Mount Sinai Hospital