Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD is
- Ny Hospital Cornell University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1999
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY - BA Major - Philosophy - Concentration- Japanese, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Internal Medicine - Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY, Internship Hospital
- Dermatology - Cornell University, New York Hospital, New York, NY, Residency Hospital
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dermatologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marmur?
I recently saw Dr. Marmur and I love her. Not only is she super personable she is also so talented at what she does. I trust her implicitly and can't recommend her and her practice enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Marmur's profile.
Dr. Marmur in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Marmur frequently treats the following conditions: Ringworm, Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) and Keloid Scar. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Marmur's office is located at 12 E 87th St Apt 1A New York, NY 10128. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Marmur is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marmur provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD holds board certification in Dermatology.
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD has a star rating of 3.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Marmur Medical12 E 87th St Apt 1A, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 996-6900