Dr. Schlefer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ellen Schlefer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Schlefer completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. She currently practices at SCHLEFER, ELLEN K MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schlefer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- NY Hosp-Payne Whitney Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Schlefer, Ellen K MD
Schlefer, Ellen K MD20 Ladd St Ste 403, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Existing Patients: (603) 431-3933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schlefer?
After careful research I discovered she is perhaps the top child psychiatrist on the Seacoast and my visits confirmed this. She is empathetic and smart. Though she knows all the ins and outs of medication I never felt she was pushing it as a first option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schlefer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schlefer frequently treats Schizophrenia, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Schlefer's office is located at 20 Ladd St Ste 403, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.