Dr. Elke Friedman, MD is a hematology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Med College Va Hospital. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Parham Doctors' Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Hematology.
Virginia Cancer Institute
Virginia Cancer Institute6605 W Broad St Ste A, Richmond, VA 23230 (804) 287-3000
- Med College Va Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Med College Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
From my very first appointment, I felt secure that I had the best doctor. She always takes her time explaining things to me. She answers all of my questions and never makes me feel that's she too busy to answer me or that my questions are ridiculous. When I have any issues she very quickly takes action, if needed. She and her staff are always welcoming and make me feel like they are all glad to see me.
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital