Call (804) 373-6737 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elke Friedman, MD is a hematology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Medical College Of Virginia. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Hematology.
- Medical College Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Institute
Virginia Cancer Institute6605 W Broad St Ste A, Richmond, VA 23230 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman has been treating me for blood disorder for about 5 years and she very kind and concerning and a smart Doctor, what else do I need ?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elke Friedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 6605 W Broad St Ste A, Richmond, VA 23230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital