Dr. Cramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Cramer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Cramer completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. She currently practices at UI Hospitals and Clinics and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UI Hospitals and Clinics
UI Hospitals and Clinics200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (800) 777-8442
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cramer?
Dr. Cramer is very kind. She listens and explains everything. I have never met a doctor with a kinder heart. She takes the time and and listens to her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Cramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cramer frequently treats Breast Cancer Screening, Disability Evaluation, and Pre-Operative Evaluation.
Dr. Cramer's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cramer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics