Dr. Elizabeth Poplin, MD is a oncology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Poplin completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Poplin is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Erie County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- SUNY Buffalo Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Erie County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poplin?
My wife visited Dr Poplin with a Stage 4 Colerectal Cancer in 2014 at CINJ.She manged her through Chemotherapy Radiation and Surgery in 2015. My wife is doing Well 5 years after.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital