Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Elizabeth Chung, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Chung completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at Advocate Infusion Center - Libertyville and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chung is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Infusion Center - Libertyville1800 Hollister Dr Ste 112, Libertyville, IL 60048 Existing Patients: (815) 759-9260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
I am stunned by this negative review. Perhaps things didn't go as they had hoped. Dr. Elizabeth Chung is a fine and compassionate woman. She not only cares for and listens to my husband but also listens to me as a wife and caregiver. We feel blessed having Dr.Chung in our corner. She responds as quickly as possible and always with a smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chung frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 1800 Hollister Dr Ste 112, Libertyville, IL 60048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital