Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-5077 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elizabeth Verna, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Elizabeth Verna, MD is a hepatology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Verna completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. She currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verna is board certified in Transplant Hepatology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verna?
My experience with Dr. Verna has been outstanding. I value a doctor who takes the time to ask about your concerns and then takes the time to discuss them with you and not make you feel like she is pressed for time. She explains your condition in a way that you can understand and thoroughly explains your treatment, the reasons for the treatment and the outcomes. So glad to have her as my doctor. Sue Kosakowski
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Verna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Verna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verna's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verna frequently treats Liver Disease.
Dr. Verna's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.