Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caronna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizabeth Caronna, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Caronna completed a residency at Boston Med Center. She currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Inc.. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caronna is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Boston University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Boston Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caronna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Caronna frequently treats Cholesterol Screening, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Caronna's office is located at 20 Wall St, Burlington, MA 01803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caronna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.