Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557, and for other questions, call (706) 721-1400.
Dr. Elizabeth Sekul, MD
New Patient(706) 509-2906
Dr. Elizabeth Sekul, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Sekul completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. She currently practices at Augusta University Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sekul is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
Augusta University Medical Office Building
Augusta University Medical Office Building1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sekul?
- Augusta University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sekul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Sekul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sekul's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sekul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sekul frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Migraine.
Dr. Sekul's office is located at 1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.