Dr. Elizabeth McLarney, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Brattleboro, VT. Dr. McLarney completed a residency at Yale University. She currently practices at BMH Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Brattleboro Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McLarney is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
BMH Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
BMH Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine17 Belmont Ave Ste 2, Brattleboro, VT 05301 Existing Patients: (802) 251-8611
- Yale University, Residency Hospital
- Yale University, Internship Hospital
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McLarney?
Living with two detached tendons on my rotator cuff for a number of months, Dr. McLarney's team was able to move me through the hoops and get me two surgical repair in good time, even through the pandemic. She was great to talk with and crystal clear in her explanations and was confident in her prognosis for me to make a full recovery. I am very pleased with everything about this work with Dr. McLarney, and would recommend her skills as a surgeon and diagnostician to anyone looking for help with shoulders and knees.
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital