Dr. Elisha Robinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elisha Robinson, MD is a breast surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Michigan State University. She currently practices at INTEGRATIVE HEALING CENTER and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in General Surgery.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Breast Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Valparaiso University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrative Healing Center
Integrative Healing Center4775 Manhattan Dr, Rockford, IL 61108 Existing Patients: (815) 986-8205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Caring, compassionate, excellent surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 4775 Manhattan Dr, Rockford, IL 61108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- SwedishAmerican Hospital