Dr. Elly LaRoque, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. LaRoque completed a residency at Stanford University Medical Center. She currently practices at Golden Gate Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery and is affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. LaRoque is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Golden Gate Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
Golden Gate Sports Medicine and Orthopae490 Post St Ste 900, San Francisco, CA 94102 Existing Patients: (415) 409-1367
- Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Stanford University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Stanford U, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. LaRoque?
I love dr LaRoque, I felt like she really listened and paid attention to my whole self, not just my injured ?? part! I really felt heard, never rushed and she felt easily accessible. My surgery was quick, painless and successful. I would recommend her to anyone!
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital