Call (832) 241-9765 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elie Saber, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Saber completed a residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at GLOBAL NEPHROLOGY & HYPERTENSION CLINIC, PLLC and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Saber is board certified in Nephrology.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Am U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Metn El Chemali College, Lebanon, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Global Nephrology & Hypertension Clinic, Pllc
Global Nephrology & Hypertension Clinic, Pllc1200 Binz St Ste 635, Houston, TX 77004 Existing Patients: (832) 241-9765
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saber?
I met Dr. Saber when he was called into the hospital to see me for a consult. He was referred by one of my other specialists. I had a bad fall due to Hyponetremia and it was also discovered by Dr. Saber that I had Addison's Disease. I have become a patient of Dr. Saber’s since that hospital stay in May 2015. I have found Dr. Saber to be a kind and caring physician in both bedside manner and thoroughness in my medical care. He explains my condition to me clearly and discusses the results and treatment needed per test results. He is patient to answer any questions from me. Dr. Saber communicates effectively with my PCP and Cardiologist concerning my condition and any changes in medication or other treatment he might recommend. I highly recommend Dr. Saber and give him 5 stars for good bedside manner, willingness to explain test results and treatment, medication- its purpose and side effects, expectation of improvement, and communication with my other physicians.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elie Saber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saber frequently treats Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, Parathyroid (Gland) Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Saber's office is located at 1200 Binz St Ste 635, Houston, TX 77004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saber speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center